Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Country roads..


What is it about the past that keeps us looking back?
Every one finds the need to stop and travel back in time
once in a while and it was this need that took me down the
memory lane last month. To the places that cradled me, where
i grew, played and spent rather hurriedly it seems my adolescent life.
I must say i am glad to see that nothing much has changed and
i am reassured that no matter how fast they say time flies it can always
be mellowed down when one needs to.


What makes a good childhood? If you ask me i would say green hills, a school
by the lake,a green play ground in front of your house, mates who like playing cricket
more than you do and a lot of places to hide in.

And that is exactly what chikmagalur offered me. By far one of the most beautiful
places in Karnataka, bejeweled by the surrounding mountains and coffee estates, it
is a feast for the eyes. Here is a visual taste of the town

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Chickmagalur still reminds me of our childhood - JVS school, we 5 (u, me, ravi, yashwant, rahul). It was too good, but now we have completely lost touch [:(]...How about a reunion? any suggestions...

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home